make utilities is a set of tools for use building C/C++ programs.
Version: 0.2.0makeutil is a set of portable public domain programs designed to support C/C++ projects. It provides tools for build operations outside of the normal compile/link pipeline.
License: Public Domain
Operating System: Linux
It is designed to be unobtrusively included directly in your own software development project.
Here is a brief description of each tool:
· config: choose file based on platform
· ccinfo: name compiler used to compile program
· mksystype: determine operating system
· mkarray: convert input file to C array
· mkstring: convert input line to C string
· armor: convert binary file to ascii
· dearmor: convert encoded ascii file to binary
· textpack: compress files with precompiled frequency table
· textpand: uncompress files with precompiled frequency table
· ckey: create frequency table from input
· extract: extract files from an extract format text archive
· retract: create an extract format text archive
· addcr: add a 't' before every 'n'
· delcr: delete the 'r' from every 'rn'
· unmake: process include directives in a Makefile
· makeutil is designed to run on the unix operating system. This includes Mac OS X, but not Windows. A port to Windows is welcome if you would like to contribute patches.
· You will need a C compiler and some version of make to compile the source code. gcc and gnu make work fine, but your operating system versions of these tools should work as well.