MakeGIF creates animated GIFs from command line in batch mode. You can use pictures created by MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop and dozens of others programs. MakeGIF has optimization tools for making your GIFs smaller. You can add hidden signatures to GIF.
Version: 2.6MakeGIF helps you to create GIF- file from command line in batch mode.
License: Free To Try $23.00
Operating System: Windows
This program is visual command line processor. You can use pictures created by MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop and dozens of others programs.
- creates GIF
- files from images in BMP, JPEG (JPG), GIF, ICO, PSD, PNG, TGA, PCX, WMF, EMF
- creates "constructed images" (text, rectangle, round rectangle, ellipse);
- edits, deletes and moves any image in the list of images;
- rotates, flips, duplicates and stretches images;
- defines animation parameters: number of loops for GIF
- file and delay for each image;
- defines offset, transparency, interlacing, method of removing, using of global or local palette for each separate image;
- defines logical screen size in pixels;
- creates output GIF-files with fixed sizes ( for example, for mobile phone screens );
- optimizes size of GIF-file;
- saves specified global and frame attibutes for other animations as default;
- exports GIF
- frames to BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, SWF and TGA
- files; GIF to BMP strip;
- adds hidden signatures to GIF
- files to protect them from unauthorized use on the Web or in other media;
- checks up presence of your signatures in GIF
- saves information about source graphical files and animation parameters in BAT
- generates HTML link.
Version 2.6: * New feature: multiline text in constructed image. * Help / Article is added.
Version 2.5: * Windows 10 - compatibility. * Feature added: dialog Tools / Web page.
Version 2.4: * Feature added: export to Flash (swf-files). * Impovement: colors in HEX form.
Version 2.3: Features added: Windows 8 - compatibility, new constructed images: rectangle, round rectangle, ellipse.
Version 2.1: * Dialog "Edit frame attributes": - change file name of source image; - view width and height of source image; - dynamic update on tab Layout of the main window. * Dialog "Select transparent color": HEX-code of color.
Version 1.6: * Vista-compatibility. * Feature added: new page Layout to see how images are located on output surface. * Improvements: new design for icons; correct processing of input GIF-files packed by old compression methods; group image deletion.
Version 1.5: New global attributes "color reduction" and "dither mode",new frame attribute "filter" for image rotation and flip horizontally and vertically.
Version 1.4: * Feature added: creation of output GIF-files with fixed (defined) sizes. For example, for mobile phone screens. * Improvement: calculation of GIF size in Global Attributes dialog.
Version 1.3: * Feature added: protection GIF- files from unauthorized use on the Web or in other media (hidden signatures). * Feature added: define transparent color directly on image using pipet. * Feature added: use PNG- files for frame addition. * Feature added: export GIF- files to PNG and TGA- files. * Feature added: capability to define file group using symbols * and ? in names of input graphical files (batch mode). * Revised help. * Manifest file for Windows XP.