MakeMovingMenus is a tool to generate a thumbnail menu background for DVD authoring.
Version: 0.6.0MakeMovingMenus (aka mmm) is a tool to generate a thumbnail menu background for DVD authoring for chapters of one file or multiple clips.
License: Perl Artistic License
Operating System: Linux
To prevent misunderstandings: mmm is not (yet?) a DVD menu authoring tool! It is a simple helper script to create fancy backgrounds for menus authored with dvdauthor, spumux etc.
Here are some key features of "MakeMovingMenus":
· Resizing of source pictures
· Generate PAL/NTSC compilant MPEG2 files
· arbitrary backgrounds through images or solid color
· play clips one after anoter or all at once
What's New in This Release:
· It is now possible to use any sound file as background music for your menu.
· More code cleanup has been done.