MASO stands for Merlinz AD&D Spell Organizer.
Version: 0.7.4MASO stands for Merlinz AD&D Spell Organizer.
Operating System: Linux
MASO (Merlinz AD&D Spell Organizer) is a GTK+/Glade/Perl program to organize spells for the AD&D game. It features functions to browse through large spell-lists, search for spells, maintain lists of memorized spells, and keep track of what spells are cast.
Here are some key features of "MASO":
· Create lists of memorized spells from a collection of available spells.
· Keep track of which spells are cast during gameplay.
· Powerfull search function to locate a specific spell.
· Create subsets of a complete list of all spells for a specific character.
What's New in This Release:
· Added spells from Seer's spell database
· Cleaned up some files.