Math::MatrixReal is a nifty perl module for doing just about anything you could want with an NxN matrix.
Version: 2.03Math::MatrixReal is a nifty perl module for doing just about anything you could want with an NxN matrix, or vector of real numbers.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Math MatrixReal":
· operator overloading, $a * $b multiplies 2 matrices, $a / $b is shorthand for $a * $b ** -1
· create matrices from strings or array references
· transpose (overloaded to ~)
· diagonalization ( symmetric only )
· eigenvalues, eigenvectors ( symmetric only )
· boolean checks for: symmetric,orthogonal,diagonal,tridiagonal,triangular,
· norms: p-norms, frobenius norm, 1-norm, 2-norm
· cofactor matrix
· minor matrix
· rank (order)
· Analytic solution of Ax=b with LR decomposition
· 3d vector product
· 3 iterative algorithms to solve Ax=b
· Single Step Method
· Global Step Method
· Relaxation Method
· export matrix to Matlab, Scilab, Yacas or LaTeX
What's New in This Release:
· This release uses Module::Build, so Math::MatrixReal should in theory be able to compile on systems without make.
· A new concatenation operator ".", e.g. $c = $a . $b, concatenates two matrices side-by-side.
· The function assign_row has been added.
· The beginning of a test suite overhaul to convert to Test::More.