MathLink for AppleScript - Mathematica OSAX for computations in AppleScript
Version: 1.3MathLink for AppleScript is a Scripting Addition (OSAX) that makesit possible to use Mathematica as a computational engine in AppleScript programs (Mathematica is a registered trademark of Wolfram Research).
Operating System: Mac OS X
The second use of MathLink for AppleScript is to allow external functions written in AppleScript to be called from within the Mathematica environment.
MathLink for AppleScript extends Mathematicawith functionality offerd by AppleScript programs.
Here are some key features of "MathLink for AppleScript":
· makes it easy to integrate Mathematica with any AppleScript enabled application (e.g., FileMaker, Excel),
· extends Mathematica's functionality with AppleScript programs (e.g., run Adobe Photoshop operations within Mathematica),
· allows for the use of remote Mathematica kernels or remote computing clusters powered by gridMathematica.
· For more information, please consult the MathLink for AppleScript manual.
· Mathematica 4.2 or later.