Matron - Functions as a Front end for common MATLAB functions.
Version: 1.0 Beta 2Matron is a MATLAB Frontend for Mac OS X. The use of Matron is completely free of charge.
Operating System: Mac OS X
If you don't like accessing MATLAB from the Terminal, and can't launch the Java graphical front-end (i.e. you have an Intel mac - and the Mathworks hasn't still updated MATLAB Java portion), Matron may help.
Matron provides standard Mac OS ways for:
· Launching MATLAB environment
· Opening your working directory through selection in a standard system dialog
· Launching a .m file
· Loading a list of the variables currently in working stack
· Making a plot or histogram from a variable
· Drawing a matrix as a greyscale image
· Re-issuing one of the ten previous commands
· Have a look at MATLAB help for a specific command