Maverick is a powerful and flexible launcher combining ease of use with a myriad of features including an alarm clock, a hex file viewer, an advanced
Version: 2.0If you're tired of trudging through endless menus from the start button, this may be the answer to your prayers. Maverick is a powerful and flexible launcher that can be configured to provide quick access to your documents, applications and games, etc. It combines ease of use with a myriad of features and utilities including a sophisticated alarm clock, a hex file viewer, an advanced font viewer, a file wiper (to irrevocably destroy files), a file toucher (to change dates), a file/disk profiler (to analyse disk usage), a file/disk scanner (to validate suspect data CDs), a zip reader/writer, and a zip repair tool.
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Windows
Maverick is suitable for beginners and experts alike. Beginners should find that default settings are all sensible. Experts should discover a range of features to :-
- adjust visual parameters such as individual button colours,
- adjust behavioural parameters such as auto-hiding,
- create additional launch windows,
- create application bars (with large or small icons)
- make use of multiple monitors,
- access verbs such as Find, Properties, Explore and Print,
- create a common configuration for a mixed network of computers.