MAX Phone is the latest VoIP application from MAIN Telecom, allowing users to enjoy rich real-time communications.
Version: 1.2MAX Phone is expanding the soft phone experience by making it even easier for users to make VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) and Video over IP calls.
License: Commercial $35.00
Operating System: Windows
MAX Phone supports SIP industry standard, and is fully inter-operable with any RFC SIP 3261 compliant servers.
MAX Phone delivers SIP-based communications and services for PC-to-Phone, Phone-to-PC and PC-to-PC services.
Standard Telephone Features:
MAIN Telecom Multimedia Communicator MAX Phone has all the standard telephone features, including:
- 4 lines with ability for extension.
- Caller ID.
- Call rejection.
- Call waiting.
- Call forward & blind transfer.
- Call record using ASTERISK engine.
- Microphone and Speaker volume control.
- Mute Microphone.
- Redial, Auto answer & Do not disturb.
- Direct IP to IP Calling.
- Video call.
Enhanced Features and Functions:
MAX Phone also supports the following VoIP features and functions:
- Import contacts list from comma-separated values (CSV) files, CSV standard is supported by Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel ...etc.
- Export contacts list to comma-separated values (CSV) files.
- Separate Calls history for each registered user.
- Separate Contacts list for each registered user.
- Audio & Video tuning wizard.
- Acoustic echo cancellation, redundant audio coding, dynamic jitter buffer and adjustment, automatic gain control, voice activity detection.
- Support for the following audio codecs: G.711, G.722.1, G.723, GSM, DVI4 and SIREN
- Support for the following video codecs: H.261 and H.263.
- Automatic selection of the best codec based on the other party's capability, available bandwidth, and network conditions, MAX Phone switches the codec within a call in response to changing network conditions.
- UPnP-enabled NAT traversal.
- Support for DTMF.
- Live Update.
- Private Labeling and User Interface customization.