Design IVR tree for Asterisk PBX and Simulate the tree off-line including all features such as voicemail,DTMF,TTS,DB,broadCasting,Play wave,Play value,Get Password,..............
Version: 3003MAX IVR Studio Features:
License: Free To Try $300.00
Operating System: Windows
Performance and Effectiveness:
* Call key select menus and ability for caller to enter numbers (data entry).
* Unlimited (selectable) out-going messages and menus.
* Fully programmable setup with examples.
* call transfer (subject to your company PBX features).
* call simulator is included so you can test your system off-line.
* extended message play on key press including support for wav , GSM and a number of other ormats.
* Text-to-Speech voice synthesis as an alternative to recording or importing wav or GSM files.
* ability to access any database through ODBC.
* support socket programming where can be sent/receive data to/from another PCs.
* support broadcasting actions such as send Email, Fax and SMS.
* ability to record message or record all the calls.
* support any arithmetic operations.
* ability to edit the windows registry.
* ability to import external files or run other software to process data or report information.
Reliability, Scalability, and Flexibility
* easy to use, graphical representation of common tape-deck controls, Pull-down
menus and extensive on-line help files that greatly
* reduce the need for costly user training
* visual displays of audio waveforms make it easy to see the effects of editing
* open development and editing environment provides choice and flexibility in
importing and exporting audio files in a variety of formats import/export
functions facilitate the interchange of audio files with other desktop system
using WAV and GSM audio files
* easy to export IVR tree file and its audio files in only on ZIP file and can import this ZIP file
* easy to change the nodes, links colors when design trees or in simulator
* easy to edit the properties of each node through the properties panel
* easy to create/delete any variable and change its value through the variables panel