Media 100 sw - Professional nonlinear media editor
Version: 10.2Media 100 sw is now available as a companion to your Media 100i or Media 100 HD systems. Featuring the most intuitive and easy to learn interface of any professional NLE, Media 100 sw can use media captured by these systems to edit, composite, mix and export to DVD or web.
License: Free To Try $395.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
The most intuitive and easy to learn interface of any professional nonlinear editor is now available as a companion to your other Media 100i or Media 100 HD systems. Media 100 sw can use any media captured by these systems to edit, composite, mix and export to DVD or web!
Media 100 sw currently does not capture or output to tape without the HDX video I/O board, but all the other functionality of the Media 100 HD is ready to use. A future version will add support for Firewire capture and output from a range of DV and HDV decks. Media 100 sw allows existing Media 100 users to add an affordable software-only NLE to their current workflow.
Here are some key features of "Media 100 sw":
· A full-functioning editing application, with the familiar Media 100 interface
· Edit SD and HD material
· Full support for all Media 100 codecs
· Real-time effects, depending on processor and drive speeds
· Full media and graphics import and export capabilities
· Fully integrated Boris Graffiti vector-based titling solution is included.
· Move programs to and from Media 100 HD.
· 14 days evaluation.
· 1Gb RAM or more.