60+ professional tools for Excel 2016 - 2007 to automate frequently performed tasks such as matching and merging worksheets, removing duplicates in one sheet or between two lists, consolidating multiple files into one, cleaning data and more.
Version: 2018.3The AbleBits Ultimate Suite for Microsoft Excel a complete set of 60+ professional tools, which automate many repetitive and time-consuming tasks that most of Excel users perform manually.
License: Free To Try $149.95
Operating System: Windows
The Ultimate Suite includes advanced tools for professional data management as well as simple one-click utilities, which makes it an ideal product both for experienced users and beginners.
Each add-in was designed with a particular task in mind and offers an amazingly simple way to cope with a variety of complex challenges. Here are just a few examples of what these smart tools can do for you:
- Match and merge data from two worksheets
- Remove duplicates in one Excel table or compare two lists
- Consolidate multiple workbooks into one
- Compare two sheets for differences
- Merge cells, columns and rows
- Combine data from duplicate rows into one
- Remove extra spaces and clean imported data
- Find similar entries and partial duplicates
- Generate unique random numbers, strings, dates and passwords
- Split a column of names into individual cells
- Extract text and count characters
- Calculate dates, times, and dates
- Pick dates from a drop-down calendar
- And more.
The tools work smoothly on all operating systems, terminal servers and in corporate environment. All Microsoft Excel versions from 2007 through 2016 (32-bit and 64-bit) are fully supported.
The Ultimate Suite is available as a perpetual license with no annual subscription fees. For more details, please visit https://www.ablebits.com / excel-suite/
Version 2018.3: New release
Version 3.1.4: FIXED: Data outside of Excel table were included in the selected range. IMPROVED: Excel color palette is used for picking new background color for the updated values.
Version 126.96.36.1990: ADDED: Support for Microsoft Excel 2010 RTM.
Version 1.8.9: IMPROVED: Beta support for Microsoft Excel 2010 beta. FIXED: Incorrect work in Windows XP and Windows VistaÂ if data contain dashes or apostrophes.
Version 1.6.7: FIXED: Error "Setting Value property of Range class failed. The source array of values contain large strings." FIXED: Error when selecting the "Update values in" action, a mathing column was not available.
Version 1.51: ADDED: The ability to insert non-matching rows from the
Version 1.4: ADDED: The ability to clear background color of Non-updated cells FIXED: Bug in updating values if Autofilter was applied to the Main Table.