Metadata Export for iPhoto is an export plugin for iPhoto 6 which allows you to export metadata about your iPhoto library photos
Version: 1.1.0Metadata Export for iPhoto is an export plugin for iPhoto 6 which allows you to export metadata about your iPhoto library photos.
Operating System: Mac OS X
With the exported metadata, you can do things like generate and print labels for organizing hard copies of your photos, slides or negatives. Or, you may import the data into a database program and run and generate queries or reports to gain insights about your iPhoto library.
Here are some key features of "Metadata Export for iPhoto":
· Comments - comments about the photo.
· Archival Date - Archival date of the photo.
· Creation Date - Creation date of the photo.
· Modification Date - Modification date of the photo.
· Format - the file/image format of the photo.
· Height - height of the photo, in pixels.
· Keywords - keywords assigned to the photo.
· Path - absolute path to the photo.
· Rating - ranking/rating of the photo.
· Rotation - rotation of the photo, in degrees.
· Title - title (name) of the photo.
· Width - width of the photo, in pixels.
· Comma-separated Values (CSV)
· Extensible HTML (XHTML)
· Tab-delimited Text
· XML Property List
· iPhoto 6 or later.