MI-FX - editor for CgFX shader effect files
Version: alpha2MI-FX is a simple shader editor tool for graphics programmers. MI-FX uses NVIDIA's CgFX shader effect framework to help you design vertex and pixel shaders with the high-level GPU programming language Cg, which is similar to HLSL. MI-FX is open source and currently provided as a source code package only. You need to compile the Xcode project to run the application.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "MIFX":
· Compiles and executes CgFX files.
· Extracts meshes from X3D XML and Blender files.
· Creates texture objects from PNG images.
· Highlights CgFX syntax.
· Mac OS X 10.4,
· Xcode 2,
· the Cg toolkit from NVIDIA, and
· the PNG library (libpng).