Microprocessor 8085 Simulator features a very user friendly and intuitive Simulator under Windows.
Version: 1.6Microprocessor 8085 Simulator features a very user friendly and intuitive Simulator under Windows.
License: Free To Try $50.00
Operating System: Windows
Some striking features are:
- Complete transparency of registers, RAM memory, IO Memory, status flags etc.
- Includes a built in assembler that translates the given mnemonic code into machine code for 8085, with very efficient error handler and input validation.
- Single Step Operation for efficient Debugging.
- Has provision to add " Interrupt Service Routines " (ISR) and other subroutines and facilitates the procedure of calling one another.
- Includes provision for exporting and importing memory modules, so that you don't have to key the same data over and over again.
- Provides systematic and detailed listing of the assembled program code in printable format.
- Includes an Interpreter that allows execution of single instructions.
- Allows to view timing diagrams for various instructions.
- It includes all the features of the bare 8085 hardware (except for hardware synchronization features like ready, hold).