MIF Filter for QuarkXPress - Quick and easy way to use FrameMaker MIF format in QuarkXPress
Version: 2.0Quick and easy way to use FrameMaker MIF format in QuarkXPress - MIF Filter is currently the only way to exchange documents between QuarkXPress and Adobe Frame Maker.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
With MIF Filter installed QuarkXPress displays .mif among readable documents and you can also export file as .mif.
With MIF Filter installed, QuarkXPress opens FrameMaker MIF documents the same way as QuarkXPress documents. MIF Filter also enables export from QuarkXPress to FrameMaker. All elements (large tables, page layout, graphic objects, styles colors, etc.) are maintained during conversion.
MIF Filter was created as a professional tool with the convenience of its users in mind. It's easy to install, easy to buy and easy to use. You can use your FrameMaker documents with the added advantage of QuarkXPress environment. With MIF Filter you will never have to do the same work twice.
Here are some key features of "MIF Filter for QuarkXPress":
· page layout, including master pages
· color and style definitions
· anchored and unanchored pictures
· conversion of unsupported features (e.g. sideheads, frames)
· converts files between different platforms.
· QuarkXPress 6.x.
· Try-out version of MIF Filter replaces random words in converted text with the word *DEMO*. After the purchase, MIF Filter turns into the fully functional version.