mightymacros simplifies many repetitive tasks in Excel with a useful set of tools.
Version: 4.3.1mightymacros simplifies many repetitive tasks in Excel with a useful set of tools.
Operating System: Windows
The utilities come with on-line help and include:
- A shortcut organizer to store your file and folder paths.
- A workbook multi-sheet protection tool.
- A Multi-find tool for finding multiple items with a single click.
- A navigation tool for large worksheets.
- A multi-lookup tool that can return more than the first match.
- A multi-header lookup tool that performs multiple lookups across a worksheet.
- A multi-find and replace tool
- A multi-filter tool that you can save and retrieve your filter criteria
- A store text and insert text tool to save repetitive typing.
- A bookmarks tool where you can sort and arrange sheets,
- A Clean and trim text tool
- Delete empty rows
- Insert rows on changing values.
- Show duplicates as well as all repeating values.
- Change case
- Edit Cells, insert, move, delete, characters and text within cells
- A rounding number tool
- A variety of date tools and more...
Version 4.3.1: Text tools, date tools, round numbers, multi-find and multi-filter, along with duplicate/repeat finders have all been updated with a new range class to simplify use. Hyperlink remover has been updated and now maintains the background colour on removal. Also included are a few minor bug fixes
Version 4.2.4: Updated text and date tools as well as the duplicate and repeat finder with a new range selection class. Updated macros for the auto-filter to select the top row of the used range. Also updated the remove hyperlinks function to maintain the background cell colours when hyperlinks are removed.
Version 4.13: Updated links to new site: https://mightymacros.net/