mightymacros simplifies many repetitive tasks in Excel with a useful set of tools.
Version: 4.7.6mightymacros simplifies many repetitive tasks in Excel with a useful set of tools.
Operating System: Windows
The utilities come with on-line help and include:
- A shortcut organizer to store your file and folder paths.
- A workbook multi-sheet protection tool.
- A Multi-find tool for finding multiple items with a single click.
- A navigation tool for large worksheets.
- A multi-lookup tool that can return more than the first match.
- A multi-header lookup tool that performs multiple lookups across a worksheet.
- A multi-find and replace tool
- A multi-filter tool that you can save and retrieve your filter criteria
- A store text and insert text tool to save repetitive typing.
- A bookmarks tool where you can sort and arrange sheets,
- A Clean and trim text tool
- Delete empty rows
- Insert rows on changing values.
- Show duplicates as well as all repeating values.
- Change case
- Edit Cells, insert, move, delete, characters and text within cells
- A rounding number tool
- A variety of date tools and more...
Version 4.7.6: The latest version includes a new dynamic pointing tool for highlighting cell locations. The tool´s purpose is to draw focus on specific row and column data when presenting information.
Version 4.6.9: New tools have been added to the toolset: A count filter tool, a click filter tool and a create workbooks tool.
Version 4.6.2: This update includes a new tool called Delete Rows and is located under the row tools menu. This tool eliminates the need of applying and selecting filters and cells to remove unwanted rows.
Version 4.5.7: A simple row color sort has been added to the tool set collection under the row tools menu. The tool will sort row colors on a sheet having up to 7 colors. The sort configuration can be stored and used across multiple worksheets.
Version 4.5.2: Fixed bugs with Multi-Find and Multi-Filter paste option. Added an additional button to the Multi-Find providing the choice to either search by a selected range or to search by a select column and eliminated the bug when only one item is added to search list.
Version 4.5.1: A new Create Tabs function under row tools, splits and groups data onto separate tabs based on recurring data within a selected column.
Version 4.4.9: The multi-find and multi-filter have a new paste from the clipboard button and the auto-backup reminder method has been revised on multiple forms and hopefully now is more user-friendly. Also included in the update are bug fixes to the multi-find and replace form.
Version 4.3.1: Text tools, date tools, round numbers, multi-find and multi-filter, along with duplicate/repeat finders have all been updated with a new range class to simplify use. Hyperlink remover has been updated and now maintains the background colour on removal. Also included are a few minor bug fixes
Version 4.2.4: Updated text and date tools as well as the duplicate and repeat finder with a new range selection class. Updated macros for the auto-filter to select the top row of the used range. Also updated the remove hyperlinks function to maintain the background cell colours when hyperlinks are removed.
Version 4.13: Updated links to new site: https://mightymacros.net/