MikMod Utilities is a collection of tools for manipulating the module sound files that are produced by tools like Soundtracker.
Version: 0.2MikMod Utilities is collection of command line tools for manipulating the module sound files that are typically produced by Soundtracker, Protracker and other tools.
Operating System: Linux
MikMod Utilities contains the following tools:
gives information about module
plays samples from modules
converts modules to other audio formats
extracts samples from module
computes total modules time
All tools has support for the automatic modules decompression from bzip, gzip and pkzip archives, but this can be configured at compile-time and can be controlled at run-time.
Also all tools, except mmutotal, can load modules from standard input.
· MikMod Sound Library
· Audio File Library
· Readline Library
What's New in This Release:
· mmuplay, mmurender: options --skip and --count, that allows to play/render specified chunk, was added
· mmurender, mmutotal: option --progress, that displays progress information, was added
· mmuplay, mmuplaysmp, mmurender, mmutotal: options --filesfrom and --filesfromcmd, that allows to load module list from file, standard input and output of command, was added
· mmuplay, mmuplaysmp: option --title, that switches to display module title instead of file name, was added
· mmuplay: feature to print module information was added (i, c, u, s keys)
· Minor improvements