.NET component to add custom items to the Windows Explorer context Menu. Supports custom fonts, colors & images. Or draw your own menu items with full OwnerDraw support!
Version: 2.1Mini-XMenus is a .NET component that adds custom menu items to the Windows Explorer context menu (the popup menu that appears when the user right-clicks on items in Windows Explorer).
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Windows
- Each menu item can have its own icon or image.
- You can specify the font, size, text and background colors for each menu item, or use the Explorer defaults.
- Full OwnerDraw support enables you to draw right in the Explorer context menu.
- Menu items can have sub-items, which can have sub-items, and so on.
- Each custom menu item may appear based on the items currently selected in Windows Explorer. For example, a menu item may appear only for images, folders or drives, or any combination. You can specify one or more file extensions for which an item will appear, or have a menu item appear for all files.
- Menu items can appear in the Explorer "background" menu, shown when the user right-clicks in a folder in Explorer but not on any items.
- When clicked, a menu item can execute a specified command line. The command line can include the selected file path(s). Or a menu item can invoke any custom code you write in C# or VB.NET.
- You can turn all menu items on/off with a single property. Set whether each menu item is visible or enabled.
- Specify a submenu's default item, which appears boldface and is executed when the user double-clicks on its parent menu item.
- Each menu item can display custom help text in the Windows Explorer status bar when the user moves the mouse over the menu item.
- Includes thorough MSDN-style documentation and sample programs that demonstrate the component with no programming required.
- Also includes sample source code and templates in C# and VB.NET to help you get started quickly.
- Written in 100% managed C# code. Original source code is available for purchase at an additional charge.
- Supports .NET v2.0 and v1.1. Development projects for Visual Studio 2005 and 2003 are included.