miniBatch is the image batch processing tool for Mac OS X that gives you full control over the process flow
Version: 1.0miniBatch is the image batch processing tool for Mac OS X that gives you full control over the process flow. The interface is intuitive and very easy to use and understand.
License: Free To Try $9.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "miniBatch":
· Raw image format processing, supporting most digital cameras.
· FTP based on the lukemftp client included with Mac OS X.
· Saving to all formats supported by QuickTime.
· ColorSync profiles.
· PNG watermarks.
· Scaling by percent or pixels.
· Flip and rotate.
· Advanced file-naming.
· Previewing images.
· Different settings for different labeled files.
· miniBatch will process no more than 10 images each session.
· Saving favorites is also disabled.
· QuickTime 6.5 or later.