MiniBill is recurring billing software to hopefully create a contender for some of the "Modern Billing" software.
Version: 1.2:2 BetaMiniBill is recurring billing software to hopefully create a contender for some of the "Modern Billing" software that is out there.
Operating System: Linux
The goal is to keep it pluggable, small, and affordable. MiniBill can be used as a fulfilment and inventory to a shopping cart system, or for a Web hosting billing solution.
Here are some key features of "MiniBill":
· Written in PHP
· Fully Templated Using Smarty Templates
· GPL and Open Source Billing Software
· MySQL Support
· Win32 or Linux
· Billing for web hosting, ISP's, "virtual" stores
· Easy Plugin Support, with many plugins on the way
· Invoice via email
· Anniversary Recurring Billing (via cron)
· Billing gateway through Authorize.Net
· Soon to have paypal IPN Module
· Pre-Billing and Invoicing
· Custom invoice look/feel per order template category
· User Purchase Register
· Unlimited Products/services and Categories
· Simple Inventory Support
· And More!
· Smarty PHP template engine 2.6.4
· MySQL 3.23.58
· PHP 4.3.5
What's New in This Release:
· Lots of fixes and feature enhancements were made.
· A shopping cart and a whole lot more were added.