MiniRacer is an OpenGL car racing game, based on ID's famous Quake engine.
Version: 1.04MiniRacer is an OpenGL car racing game, based on ID's famous Quake engine.
Operating System: Linux
The goal of this project is, to port the original game, which was written for Win32, to Linux.
Further we want to add new features and make some redesign of the old project.
MiniRacer is Free Software. Its source code is licensed under the terms of the GPL.
What's New in This Release:
· With this release we have a fully supported version for Linux.
· It fixes many nasty bugs in the graphics engine, especially crashes on ATI hardware.
· We also have a dedicated server mode now.
· Most sounds and graphics are replaced.
· An important thing is that we're now able to build maps, even on Linux: We added some example maps and entities for GtkRadiant to the current release.