A continuous backup and real-time file synchronization software for local and network drives, as well as GDrive, OneDrive, Amazon S3, Dropbox, Backblaze B2, and FTP, SFTP, WebDAV servers. It is easy to set up and runs as a service in the background.
Version: 6.0.506MirrorFolder is a continuous backup software for automatic archiving and synchronization of files on local, network, and cloud storage locations.
License: Free To Try $59.00
Operating System: Windows
- Easy to setup, and runs automatically as a service in the background using minimum system resources.
- Supports synchronization and archiving of a folder or drive to multiple destinations each with different options.
- Supports synchronization and archiving of folders on fixed local drives, removable USB drives, and local network drives accessible through any supported protocols, e.g., SMB, CIFS, NFS, WebDAV, etc.
- Supports FTP, SFTP, and WebDAV as storage locations for synchronization, archiving, restoration, and comparison operations.
- Supports ADrive, Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive personal and business cloud storages for all operations.
- It can mirror open and locked files, including Outlook PST file, using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service APIs.
- Built-in scheduler for automatic synchronization and archiving of folders at specified time interval, or at specified times of the day.
- Supports automatic synchronization of folders on system startup, shutdown, login, log-off, screen lock, screen unlock, or when a removable or network drive is connected
- Supports real-time synchronization of folders and files
- Supports bi-directional synchronization with replication of file delete operation.
- Option to use NTFS Change Journals data for fast synchronization of drive or folders containing very large number of files.
- Supports exclusion/inclusion of sub-folders and file types from mirroring.
- Supports execution of an external command before and after synchronization or archiving.
MirrorFolder Cloud Edition cost US $59.00 for a single computer license. Discount is available for purchasing two or more licenses.
A fully functional 30 days trial version is also available for download from the web site.
Version 6.0.506: This version has a new GUI and an improved multi-threaded synchronization option. It can backup and sync files on FTP, SFTP, and WebDAV servers, as well as on ADrive, Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive cloud storage, with client side file encryption and decryption support.
Version 5.1.310: Added support for Windows 10
Version 5.0.280: Added support for Windows Server 2008 R2
Version 4.1.196: Added support for Windows Server 2008
Version 4.1.190: Added support for Windows Vista
Version 4.0.186: Added a new user interface and many features.