Backup software for automatic synchronization and real-time (RAID-1 type) mirroring of folder / drive from local to another local / network / removable drive. Supports archiving of older versions of files. Easy to setup, and runs as service in background.
Version: 5.1.310MirrorFolder is a backup software for automatic synchronization and real-time (RAID-1 type) mirroring of folder / drive from local to another local / network / removable drive.
License: Free To Try $39.00
Operating System: Windows
- Easy to setup, and runs automatically as service in the background using very little system resources.
- Supports mirroring entire system drive to another internal hard disk drive in RAID-1 mode so that you can boot from the mirror drive without any lose of data in case the source drive fails.
- It can mirror opened/locked database files, including Outlook PST file, in RAID-1 mirroring mode.
- Supports real-time as well as periodic synchronization at the specified time/interval. It can also start synchronization automatically for removable drives when they are connected. It supports bi-directional synchronization option.
- Supports automatic archiving of older versions of files from the mirror folder into ZIP files.
- Supports copying NTFS alternate data stream, sparse file, junction/reparse point, symbolic link, file permissions, etc. It can also use NTFS Change Journal database for quick synchronization.
- Supports exclusion/inclusion of sub-folders and file types from mirroring.
- Supports command line options for setup, and extensive logging.
MirrorFolder cost US $39.00 for a single computer license. Discount is available for purchasing two or more licenses. A fully functional
30 days trial version is also available for download from this same web site.
Version 5.1.310: Added support for Windows 10
Version 5.0.280: Added support for Windows Server 2008 R2
Version 4.1.196: Added support for Windows Server 2008
Version 4.1.190: Added support for Windows Vista
Version 4.0.186: Added a new user interface and many features.