Calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant axis-symmetrical profiles. Simple definition of the beam type, 20 types of cross sections, graphic illustration of the moment, stress, deflection and bending angle.
Version: 1.19The application is designed for calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant axis-symmetrical profiles. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
License: Free To Try $19.00
Operating System: Windows
- Simple definition of the type of beam and its loading with visual check.
- Calculation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross sections.
- Calculation of reactions in supports.
- Calculation of minimum / maximum bending moment, stress and deflection of the beam.
- Calculation and graphic illustration of the moment, stress, deflection and bending angle of the loaded beam.
The application includes a table of materials and a table of area characteristics of W, S, C, L profiles acc. to ANSI / AISC and I, U, L a T profiles acc. to DIN / ISO.
Used standards: DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, S, C, L, LU This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others