Geometric design and strength check of toothed belt transmissions. Application contain a database of timing belts, supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, RMA, ISO, DIN and BS standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systems.
Version: 1.21The calculation is designed for a geometrical design and strength check of toothed belt transmissions. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
License: Free To Try $18.00
Operating System: Windows
- Selection of the type of belt with a suitable output power.
- Selection of an optimum transmission alternative in view of power, geometry and weight.
- Option of designing a non-standard transmission.
- Calculation of all necessary strength and geometrical parameters.
- Calculation of power parameters and axis loads.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD ((AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo
The application works with CAD systems and includes the respective models of pulleys and belts.
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from ANSI, RMA (Rubber Manufacturers Association), ISO, DIN, BS and basic documents from catalogues of companies ContiTech(r) and Gates Rubber Company(r). The database of belts includes the 20 most frequently used types of toothed belts.
Used standards: Synchronous Belts ANSI / RMA IP-24, 1983; DIN 7721; DIN ISO 5296; ISO 5295; ISO 5294
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Version 1.21: Minor changes