Mizo - XP Netstats Bar is an application that monitors all of the open ports on your computer. It tells you what ports are open, what addresses they are trying to contact, and what applications are trying to open these ports.
Version: 1.2Mizo - XP Netstats Bar is an application that monitors all of the open ports on your computer. It tells you what ports are open, what addresses they are trying to contact, and what applications are trying to open these ports. It is extremely important for you to know what is going on behind the scenes as this will help you prevent spyware and even hacking on you computer.
Operating System: Windows
Mizo - XP Netstats Bar will fit itself to the top border of your screen. You can let it hide when it losses focus, to make room for other applications. You will then be presented with the icons of the applications trying to open ports on your PC. XP Netstats bar will tell you the number of connections this application is trying to make, the addresses it is trying to reach and gives you full information about the application. You can then decide if you want to leave this connection open or if you want to terminate the connection or even terminate the whole application.
- Reports all open ports and maps these ports to their associated applications. It then shows you the icon of the application for easier identification.
- Gives full details about each application and the ports it is trying to open, and what addresses it is trying to access.
- Netstats bar can identify different instances of an application and treat each instance as a different applications.
- Lets you terminate the connection or the whole application if you think it is doing something suspicious.
- Can present you with all the open ports, their local and remote addresses, protocols being used, status of the connection and the applications using these ports.
- Can resolve the host IP addresses to Url addresses.
- You can Whois, Trace or Ping any address.
- Full Network Statistics.
- Interactive TrayIcon showing incoming and outgoing data.
- You can monitor all connections or filter the TCP or UDP connections only.
- The application bar can auto hide, always be on top and even give you a sliding effect.