MMD Logger with GDI Tool is a tool designed to find GDI memory leaks ans GDI function failures. You can use it to output debugging messages as well as to control your GDI program.
Version: 2.0MMD Logger with GDI tool is windows console-like program designed to log, save and analyze debug messages.
License: Free To Try $15.00
Operating System: Windows
It helps C/C++ programmers debug and profile their code. With MMD logger you can easily control program flow, time and memory consuming etc. Debug features are switching on/off by defininig/undefining one parameter and no additional code is generated when logging is off.
GDI tool reports GDI object creation and deletion, GDI memory leaks, and GDI function failures. If you write any program that uses Windows GDI functions, such as CreateBrush, CreatePen, LoadBitmap, GetDC etc, GDI tool will help you to avoid wasting memory by reporting undeleted objects.
Version 2.0 features :
· GDI tool (see above), New
· Message filtering, New
· New configuration options, New· message levels,
· message numbering,
· time & date stamps,
· message location (source file name & line number are logged),
· multithreaded application support (thread id is logged),
· memory logging,
· COFF & OMF library formats support,
· Borland C++, Borland Builder, Visual C++ Examples