MMScript - Plug-in for triggering/scheduling scripts in FileMaker
Version: 1.1MMScript is a "Mighty Mini" plug-in for triggering and scheduling scripts. MMScript is no ordinary script calling plug-in. It allows you to create a whole calendar of events. You can trigger a script now, or any time in the future. Even the most complex schedules can be done easily with MMScript. MMScript allows you to set a script to start after a user is idle for a designated amount of time.
License: Free To Try $35.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
MMScript make setting up script triggers a snap. For example, you can set up a script to trigger in 5 minutes or 5 days. In addition to one time events, you can schedule recurring events. You can instruct the plug-in to trigger a script every fifteen minutes or every first Monday of each month. It is as easy to set up as any good calendar program.
Here are some key features of "MMScript":
· Setup a Script Event from any place in FileMaker Pro that has a calculated value. Call a script when a field changes values or when someone starts editing a record.
· Call a script when the user has been idle for a given amount of time. Log someone out of your solution after 30 minutes or force a user out of a record lock if they have walked off to get coffee.
· Call a script immediately. Process a field immediately after it changes or simplify a large if/else script to one step with a dynamically named script trigger.
· Call scripts in the future. Set up reminders in a calendar solution.
· Call scripts repeatedly on a given interval. Call your Check Email script every 5 minutes.
· Perform Shell commands. Convert html to text with OS X's textutil command or get network interface info with Windows' ipconfig command.
· The demo version of MMScript will display a splash screen every fifteen minutes that you use it.
· FileMaker 7 or later.