MobaLiveCD is a freeware that will run your Linux LiveCD on Windows thanks to the excellent emulator called "Qemu". MobaLiveCD allows you to test your LiveCD or your bootable USB thumb drive with a single click.
Version: 2.1MobaLiveCD is a freeware that will run your Linux LiveCD on Windows thanks to the excellent emulator called "Qemu".
Operating System: Windows
MobaLiveCD allows you to test your LiveCD with a single click : after downloading the ISO image file of your favorite LiveCD, you just have to start it in MobaLiveCD and here you are, without the need to burn a CD-Rom or to reboot your computer.
MobaLiveCD key features:
- No need to burn the CD-Rom anymore
- You can use the right-click menu for an easy and fast start
- Program without installation that you can start from an USB stick
- A clear and easy to use interface
- Light and portable application, packaged in a single executable of 1.6MB only
Version 2.1: Added Live USB emulation support: you can now test your multiboot USB drive directly from MobaLiveCD