MoleBox Virtualization Solution packages entire application into a single portable executable file which runs on any device, from any source without installation, extracting packed data or creating temporary files.
Version: 4.4977MoleBox Virtualization Solution simplifies software delivery and deployment for developers, publishers and IT managers.
License: Free To Try $150.00
Operating System: Windows
MoleBox VS packages entire application into a single executable file that keeps the functionality of the original program. Portable moleboxed software runs from any source without installation, without extracting packed data or creating temporary files, and without any modifications to the host device registry.
MoleBox VS also protects all elements of your application from unauthorized use and helps avoiding compatibility and security issues.
With MoleBox VS you can:
- Create portable version of any software: package all application files into a single binary which runs without installation, extracting packed files and creating temporary files on the client PC.
- Integrate DLLs, ActiveX and .NET components, FoxPro, Visual Basic and Java runtimes into the application. Use packaged components and frameworks without installation or registration.
- Avoid 'DLL Hell' and various compatibility issues. Use different versions of components, frameworks and applications without conflicts.
- Compile additional data packages, easily create and deliver updates, patches, add
- ons, level packs.
- Protect Win32 and .NET applications from static reverse engineering and classic cracker's attacks (anti
- debug, anti
- dump, anti
- Prevent antivirus 'false positives'.
- Protect DLLs from being reused by 3rd party software.
- Protect media and data files from prying eyes.
- Secure application integrity.
System requirements MoleBox VS and moleboxed applications run under Windows 2000 and better operating systems. MoleBox VS can process Win32 and .NET 2.x applications and components.
Version 4.4977: Allows Packaging of multiple executable files into a single EXE file. Unique wrapping templates for every customer.