Mondo Dock - Dock-like widget for storing commonly used applications.
Version: 1.2Mondo Dock is a dashboard widget for accessing your common applications and documents via the Dashboard.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Just drag from the Finder, bring up Dashboard, and drop onto it to add it. You can even launch documents by dropping them on apps - just like the Dock.
Here are some key features of "Mondo Dock":
· Multiple "saved sets" of documents so you can switch between projects/tasks easily (or if you accidentally close the Widget).
· The widget can be positioned vertically or horizontally.
· Change the size of the icons.
· Change the background color.
· Reorder items by dragging.
· Indication of running apps.
· "Drop Between" to add icon.
· Starts Finder copy when dragging to folders/disks.