Mono SQL Sharp for GTK# is a GUI client for entering and running SQL commands and scripts.
Version: 0.2Mono SQL Sharp for GTK# is a GUI client for entering and running SQL commands and scripts. Database objects, such as, tables and table columns can be browsed.
Operating System: Linux
Mono SQL Sharp for GTK Sharp is built for Mono 1.1.7 and GTK# 1.9.3 or higher. It works on Linux and Windows 2000/XP. It has support for various databases via Mono's ADO.NET implementation and data providers.
· Npgsql for PostgreSQL
· ByteFX.Data.MySqLClient for MySQL
· FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird for Firebird
· System.Data.SqlClient for Microsoft SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005
· System.Data.OracleClient for Oracle 8i, 9i, and 10g
· Mono.Data.SybaseClient for Sybase 12.x
· Mono.Data.SqliteClient for SQL Lite
· System.Data.Odbc for ODBC
· And whatever provider you add to the xml configuration settings file sqlsharpgtk.exe.config
Results can be shown in a grid or a text log. Files can be loaded into the SQL text editor or saved.
Mono SQL# for GTK# has a command-line version, sqlsharp.exe, which is included with Mono. Mono SQL# for GTK# is a separate project for the GTK# GUI version.
· Minimum: Mono 1.0 and dependencies Mono.Data.dll (included with the 0.2 release) GTK# 1.0 GTK+ 2.2 and dependencies ADO.NET providers for a particular DBMS access to database server Recommend: Mono 1.1.4 and dependencies Mono.Data.dll (included with the 0.2 release) GTK# 1.9.2 GTK+ 2.4 and dependencies ADO.NET providers for a particular DBMS access to database server
What's New in This Release:
· SQL# For GTK# 0.2 is DEVELOPMENT version allowing you to enter SQL commands, get the results, and browse database tables and their definition.
· Works with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebird SQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, SQL Lite, and ODBC.
· Runs on Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows 2000/XP.