Morcego is a 3D graph browser for viewing and navigating any graph-like structure.
Version: 0.4.0Morcego is a 3D graph browser for viewing and navigating any graph-like structure. Examples of such structures include social networks, site maps, hierarchies, and genealogy trees. It currently only support simple graphs.
Operating System: Linux
Morcego 3D network browser already integrated into TikiWiki. Morcego is not meant to provide a solution for the end user, but to be embedded in a Web application by developers. It's a Java applet that communicates with an XML-RPC server to load the graph that is displayed.
What's New in This Release:
· New configuration vars (check README for meaning):
· frictionConstant, new Float(0.4f));
· elasticConstant, new Float(0.5f));
· punctualElasticConstant, new Float(1f));
· eletrostaticConstant, new Float(1000f));
· springSize, new Float(100));
· nodeMass, new Float(5));
· nodeCharge, new Float(1));
· loadPageOnCenter, new Boolean(true));
These are not used anymore:
· linkedNodesDistance Changes:
· [ADD] physical model to balance graph
· [ADD] support for description box on mouse over
· [ADD] Morcego and Arca logs, optional
· [ADD] support for different transport layers, only XmlprcTransport available by now [ADD] option to have camera distance relative to nearest node instead of center, default.
· [ADD] option to open target page on every navigation, default
· [MOD] nodes pop always behind center node, to avoid hanging while rendering very big nodes
· [FIX] graph instability in some cases