Morphin is a simple video player based on Python, Gtk+ and Gstreamer.
Version: 0.0.5 Alpha 4Morphin is a simple video player based on Python, Gtk+ and Gstreamer.
Operating System: Linux
Morphin is a simple video-player aiming to be similar to KDE's Dragonplayer (former Codeine). It's based on Python, Gtk+ and Gstreamer. The main focus is on usability, ergonomics and simplicity. However, it has all features that you need to watch your videos.
Here are some key features of "Morphin":
· Simple and clean interface
· Fast startup
· Resume where you left off when replaying the video
· Nice interface for selecting the last played video files
· Video display settings (brightness, contrast, hue)
· Video aspect settings
· Python 2.5
· PyGTK 2.10
· GStreamer 0.10
What's New in This Release:
· New volume control
· Setup script for easy installation of Morphin