It is xml driven and it supports an unlimited number of banner images. Its main purpose is to be used embeded in html, images must have the same size and aspect ratio, and clicking on a banner will trigger a getURL command with the url and target par
Version: 1.0This is a right-to-left motion blur banner rotator. It is xml driven and it supports an unlimited number of banner images.
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Windows
Its main purpose is to be used embeded in html, images must have the same size and aspect ratio, and clicking on a banner will trigger a getURL command with the url and target parameters specified in the xml file.
Setting it up should be easy:
- Make your banner images at the same size and aspect ratio, you can also use interactive swf files instead of images
- Resize the rectangular placeholder, located on the stage, to the dimmensions of your images
- Publish the new swf file and embed it in your html page, making sure that the width and height of you flash object are the same as the banners' sizes
- Edit the xml file with the paths to the banners; specify the delay between slides, by altering the "time" attribute (the values is in seconds)
- You can either leave the default name for the xml file (data.xml) or specify a new one via flashvars:
- Test your html file
Importing the component into another project it's not so difficult. All you have to do is to copy the Library folder, "OXYLUS Banner Rotator", into your projects Library.
Also make sure you include the subfolders "oxylus" and "caurina" into the root of your project's directory, so that the scripts can be accessible.
Drag the "OXYLUS Banner Rotator / Banner Rotator" symbol from the Library onto your stage and use the script inside the first frame of our source file to get it working.
Package includes: FLA;
Opens with: Flash 8, Flash CS3;
AS Version: ActionScript 2.0;
Viewable with: Flash Player 8 and above;