Movavi Engine SDK for Flash Video is a complete video processing and hosting solution allowing you to build your own video sharing sites Movavi Engine SDK for Flash Video converts any popular video format to Flash video, ready to publish on the Net.
Version: 1.1.2The Movavi Software Development Kit (SDK) is the driving force behind the Movavi Online conversion service and has proved its robustness and quality by handling thousands of conversions every day.
License: Free To Try $300.00
Operating System: Windows
The Movavi SDK for Flash Video provides website operators with a complete video processing and hosting solution, enabling them to build their own video sharing sites.
The software can also be used to power video blogging, user-generated content, forums and other social networking activities.
The Movavi Engine SDK for Flash Video lets you embed the Movavi conversion engine into almost any Win32 server-based application that supports COM technology, including applications written in C / C++/C#, .NET (Visual Basic), ASP, Perl, PHP, Python, and others.
Using the Movavi Engine SDK for Flash Video, your video encoder can easily convert almost any popular video formats to Flash .flv format, ready to publish over the Internet.
- Supports popular scripting languages using COM technology: C/C++/C#, .NET applications (Visual Basic), ASP, PHP, Python, Perl, and others.
- Supports conversion of AVI (DivX, XVid), MPEG (1, 2, 4), MP4, 3gp, 3gp2, WMV, MOV (QT), VOB to Flash video with server
- based applications. Video output is fully compatible with Adobe Flash Player 8 or later.
- Customizable video output quality, video and thumbnail image sizes.
- Smart Queuing limits the number of simultaneously converted files and prevents sites hanging ups.
- Contains tools to support interaction with services, monitor results, and gather statistics.
- Lets visitors to your website to upload videos using an HTML form.
- Documentation includes sample implementations.
Version 1.1.2: Minor bugs are fixed