Movie Sync - Sync audio and video in QuickTime movies
Version: 1.0Movie Sync allows you synchronize audio and video in QuickTime movies. You can also synchronize other QuickTime readable media, such as AVIs, MPEG-4, and, with appropriate codecs, even WMVs. (Results are always saved as a QuickTime movie; MPEG-1 and 2 cannot be synchronized at this time.)
License: Free To Try $12.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Movie Sync has been designed to be incredibly easy to use.
1. Open a movie.
2. Play the movie. (It is usually best to begin where synchronization is worst, which is often near the end of the movie.) When you see & hear a spot where the audio and video are out of sync, hit return. The portion of the movie just played will loop over and over again.
3. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to adjust the audio until it is in sync.
4. Hit return to accept the sync point.
5. Find a few more points to synchronize.
6. When you are satisfied, choose "Save As…" from the file menu to save a new new, synchronized, QuickTime movie. Don't delete your old movie, just in case!
If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel, you can use that for an even easier experience!
Warning! This is beta quality software. It contains known bugs and has not been extensively tested, so it probably contains plenty of unknown bugs as well. We request that if you choose to use this software, you send full reports of any any bugs you encounter to our email address. Reporting bugs below does not help you, nor other users, nor 3AM Coffee Software.
· The trial period is 30 days, with a 10-day extension.
· It will cease to function after the trial period, unless registered. If you wish to use any synchronized movies beyond the expiration of the trial period, you must register.
What's New in This Release:
· Movie Sync is now a Universal Binary (Intel version only lightly tested; should be considered beta).
· Fixed crash when canceling a save.
· QuickTime 7 or higher.