MovieMator Video Editor for Mac is a powerful-yet-free video editing software for Mac, which is carried with numerous professional-looking filters and transitions. Create amazing home movies in minutes with this free video editor for Mac.
Version: 2.5.1MovieMator Video Editor for Mac is a free but quite professional Mac video editing software, which is carried with numerous professional-looking filters and transitions.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Amazing home movies and vivid photo slideshow will be created in a few minutes with this free video editor for Mac!
MovieMator Video Editor for Mac not only allows users to do all the basic editing work such as trimming, cropping, splitting, rotating, merging and more, but also provides more advanced editing features like video overlay (PIP), Slow / Fast Motion, etc.
Key Features of this free video editing software:
- Unlimited video tracks and audio tracks help users handle all large projects.
- Trim / Merge / Split / Crop / Rotate video/audio/image clips of any format with MovieMator Video Editor for Mac.
- The interface of MovieMator Video Editor for Mac is extremly intuitive and all features are clear at a glance.
- This video editor for Mac fully supports all media formats and can incredibly fast export HD videos in 200+ media formats like MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MKV, MPG, RMVB, M4V, 3GP, FLV, TS, M4V, VOB, F4V, MP3, WAV, MKA, OGG, FLAC, AAC, JPG, PNG, TIF, BMP, SVG and more for playback on all devices.
- Create Fast/Slow-motion video by adjusting the playing speed as you like with this video editing software for Mac.
- MovieMator Video Editor for Mac allows you to set fade in/out time for videos and audios with freedom.
- Make your work personalized with Hollywood-level effects.
- Easy-to-use cut, copy, and paste operations in this free video editor Mac.
- Hide, mute, and lock video track and audio track with one-click.
- Arrange and Trim all elements on the timeline by dragging and dropping.
- Real-time preview feature ensures what you see is what you get.
- Customize output parameters like resolution, frame rate, aspect ratio and etc.
- Auto save the project for direct editing next time when the window is closed unexpectedly.
Version 2.5.1: 1Fixed the crashing issues and greatly enhanced stability & usability. Compatible with 10.14 Mojave. 2Support GIF transparent animation and PNG transparency. 3You can use mouse wheel to zoom the timeline now. 4Interface optimized. 5Optimized efficiency for a better support of large video editing
Version 2.1.0: Fixed some critical bugs.