With MP3 Dock you just click the program icon and select your favorite song from a convenient menu
Version: 1.5With MP3 Dock you just click the program icon and select your favorite song from a convenient menu. You can sort your music by Album, Artist or Folder name, see what's currently playing right in the Dock and play MP3 songs with any bitrate.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Handy MP3 Dock enables a high-quality playback and easy browsing through your MP3 files. It resides in the Mac OS X Dock, being always ready to play your MP3s. And what is important, MP3 Dock places about two to three times less system load then other popular MP3 players for Mac. No skipping, no brakes for the other tasks!
With MP3 Dock it takes almost no time to download, install the program and play your favorite songs.
Just run MP3 Dock, select a CD or a folder with MP3 music and press the "Play" button. Moreover, the handy MP3 Player can be setup exactly the way your want to sort parameters, display song titles and assign keyboard shortcuts, plus many other settings.
Here are some key features of "MP3 Dock":
· Small and easy to use audio MP3 player
· Always ready for use right from the Mac OS X Dock
· Automatically album list collection
· Hierarchical menu in the album list
· Quick switch between recent albums
· Sorting by Album, Artist or Folder name
· Quick Load album list from the preference file
· Automatic album list update for new and deleted tracks
· Disk/Folder selection by Drag & Drop
· Keyboard commands for playing Tracks and volume adjustment
· CBR (Constant Bit Rate) & VBR (Variable Bit Rate) playback support
· ID3 Tags support (v1.0, v1.1, v2.0, v2.2, v2.3, v2.4)
· Long (up to 255 characters) MP3 ID tags and file names support
· Multilingual ID3 Tags support.
What's New in This Release:
· It is FREE!