Mp3 Tag Assistant is the organizer for your audio collection with manual / automatic filling of the tags. Playlist creator and full Unicode support. Automatically rename filenames from tags, fill tags from filenames and Web, copy files and more.
Version: 220.127.116.115Mp3 Tag Assistant is the organizer for your audio collection. It's a tag editor with manual or automatic filling of the tags, and a playlist creator.
License: Free To Try $27.95
Operating System: Windows
Mp3 Tag Assistant can show, change or clear the ID3 tags and APE tags, Vorbis comments, WMA and iTunes metadata in audio files of MP3, M4A, WMA, OGG, ASF, FLAC and other audio formats.
It's an application with full Unicode support. You can show and change Unicode audio tags in your audio collection and use Unicode characters in filenames and folders.
Now you can use international characters in your audio collection!
Using templates is another great feature of editing tags. It's the special words which will help you to automatically rename filenames and folders from tags, fill tags from filenames and more.
For example, , , , and more. You can use these in the Tag Editor, Filename Generator, Tags Generator, Playlist and Filelist creator, file coping and in the other Mp3 Tag Assistant features.
The Mp3 Tag Assistant features are simple to use but you can view more information about our application using the Help system, the articles and how-to-use tips on AssistantTools.com web site.
- Supports MP3, WMA, MPEG-4 iTunes (M4A), FLAC, Monkey's Audio (APE), Ogg Vorbis (OGG), Musepack (MPC), WavPack (WV), OptimFROG (OFR), Speex (SPX) and The True Audio (TTA) files.
- Supports ID3v1 and ID3v2 MP3 tags, WMA metadata, iTunes metadata, APE tags and Vorbis comments.
- Show, change or clear lyrics, pictures and comments in the audio files.
- Filling tags automatically using Freedb online database.
- Playlist features (create, open, change, save, import). Quickly create PLS/M3U playlist from folders.
- Copy/Move your files with support templates.
- Create filenames and folders using information from tags.
- Create tags from file and folder names.
- Create CSV, TXT and XML filelists and PLS, M3U playlists.
Version 18.104.22.1685: Windows 7 is supported now. 'Copy tags form files' dialog. Playlist Generator. Import tag values from M3U playlist. Favorites Panel. New template values. 'Add pictures to multiple files' dialog. Detailed working application.