MS Access Data Recovery software facilitates you an easy and quick way to repair Access database files which are corrupt due to several reasons. Using this software, you can fix Access database of both formats, i.e. MBD & ACCDB.
Version: 5.0SysInfoTools MS Access Database Recovery software is one of the best recovery tools that can repair Access database files thoroughly and recover maximum possible data from them.
License: Free To Try $69.00
Operating System: Windows
There are various reasons for corrupt Access database, and this software works very smartly to fix Access database without causing any changes or alteration. It can successfully fix all the errors which occur due to corruption in Access database files. The software contains a highly interactive interface which is user-friendly.
It doesn't require any technical expertise to use this software.
Key features of SysInfoTools Access Database Recovery software are:
- It repairs highly corrupt MDB and ACCDB files of MS Access.
- It supports recovery of large OLE and MEMO and BLOB data.
- It also supports header corruption and data misalignment issues.
- Recover all the data and file objects from corrupt database files.
- Recover crucial database objects, such as tables, queries, indexes, and relations.
- Support recovery of corrupt files in two modes: Standard and Advanced Mode.
- Facilitates preview of the recovered data in the Preview pane of the software
- Easy-to-use application, no prior technical expertise is required.
- Available with CLI version aka command-line interface;
- Compatible with all Windows editions including 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP and
Version 5.0: * Highly interactive and user-friendly interface; * Recovery of index, Relationships, table data and database queries; * Command-line interface (CLI) for administrators and technicians; * Minor bugs have been fixed; etc.