MSRS is a powerful multiple channel voice recorder program designed for recording conferences, court proceedings and similar multi-speaker forums. MSRS has the ability to record up to 32 seperate audio channels.
Version: 4.13MSRS is a powerful multiple channel voice recorder program designed for recording conferences, court proceedings and similar multi-speaker forums.
License: Free To Try $498.00
Operating System: Windows
MSRS has the ability to record up to 32 seperate audio channels, then 'send' the recordings for transcription or archiving using the internet, email or a computer network.
- Records 1 to 32 channels simultaneously.
- Uses either 1 or more standard stereo sound cards or 1 or more multiple channel sound cards.
- Compresses audio to reduce file size using a number of different file formats and codecs (including dct, wav, mp3, ADPCM, CELP, GSM6.10, MPEG-Layer 3, TrueSpeech or others).
- Transmits the recordings for transcription or archiving using internet, email or computer network.
- Sends the recordings as it continues to record with overlapped file breaks at preset intervals.
- Confidence monitor lets you listen to a copy of the audio in realtime whilst it is being recorded so you know there are no problems.
- Robust design and simple interface for fail-safe but user-friendly day to day operation.
Basic edition available from NCH Software.
About NCH Software:NCH Software offers more than 80 easy-to-use audio, video, business, and telephony / VoIP software solutions that improve productivity and usability for small businesses and consumers. Focused on specific needs, they produce software with all the bells and whistles of typical brands, but without the complexity.
NCH Software provides users with what they need at a price they can afford. This approach generates more than four million unique visitors and nearly three million downloads per month from the company's website -- NCH Software.
Version 4.13: Major Update