MSSQL-to-CSV is a program to convert MS SQL databases into CSV format. The program has easy-to-use wizard style interface and supports command line.
Version: 1.0MSSQL-to-CSV is a program to convert MS SQL databases into CSV format.
Operating System: Windows
The program has high performance due to direct connection to source databases and writing into .csv files (it does not use ODBC or any other middleware software).
Command line support allows to script, automate and schedule the conversion process. Key features:
- all versions of MS SQL are supported (including SQL Azure);
- option to convert individual tables;
- option to convert partial data using SELECT-queries;
- option to select CSV delimiter: tab, comma or semicolon;
- stores conversion settings into profile;
- command line support;
- easy-to-use wizard style interface