MsSqlToPostgres - Import SQL Server to PostgreSQL. Main features: - Easy visual configuration. - Converts from both table and query. - Displays progress through time estimation. - Tow mode: Wizard - step by step; Direct import - efficient.
License: Free To Try $129.00
Operating System: Windows
- Import SQL Server to PostgreSQL. MsSqlToPostgres is a data conversion tool that helps database user to convert SQL Server data to PostgreSQL database. MsSqlToPostgres will save your time on importing SQL Server data to PostgreSQL database.
The main features are:
- Easy visual configuration -- just click on the mouse.
- Displays progress through time estimation.
- Converts data quickly and smoothly.
- Saves you a ton of time.
- Converts from both table and query.
- Converts multiple tables in one time.
- Execute via command line and scheduled, this can help automate tasks.
- Tow mode: Wizard - step by step; Direct import - efficient.
Version 1.3: Add "Create bad file for failed convert records". Add command-line and schedule task support to "save to sql". Add support case-insensitive to table and field name. Imporve "Create Table" on "Import All Tables", auto fix table name on creating. Improve support for create table from query.