Free program for video quality measurements. Supports more than 30 formats (AVI, AVS, YUV, Y4M, BMP, etc.) and 24 objective metrics (VMAF, NIQE, PSNR, SSIM, MSU Blurring / Blocking, MSAD, MS-SSIM, etc) including GPU accelerated SSIM-based metrics.
Version: 10.1Free program for video quality measurements. Program main features include:
Operating System: Windows
- Support of 19 objective metrics and 5 plugins. Among them standard metrics ( VMAF, NIQE, PSNR, MSAD, SSIM, VQM, etc ) and modern metrics with good subjective quality correlation ( MS-SSIM, 3-SSIM).
- Support of more than 30 video formats, including those with 10-, 14- and 16-bit color depth. Supported formats include AVI, YUV & Y4M (YUV, YV12, UYVY, etc.), BMP, MOV, VOB, WMV and others.
- Metric Visualization. Program can generate visualization video for each specified metric. This video contains the visual information about metric values in each pixel of the frame. Visualization video allows easily judge about video quality nature.
- High metrics calculation speed: multi-core processors are supported, MMX, SSE and OpenMP optimizations are used and GPU accelerated SSIM-based metrics implementation are available.
- Comparative Analysis. VQMT is able to compare 3 files at time and more with CLI interface (PRO version only)
- ROI Support. Metric calculation is possible for specified region of the frame (Region of Interest, ROI).
- GUI and Batch Processing. VQMT consists of GUI and command line tools.
- Plugins Interface. You can easily develop your video quality metric via plugin mechanism.
- Universal Format of Results. Results are stored in *.CSV format.
- HDTV Support. Professional version of VQMT supports HD resolution.
- Open-Source Plugins. Open-source plugins are available, it can be used as a starting point for custom video metric. 32-
- bit and 64-bit versions are available
Version 10.1: VMAF & NIQE metrics support. Linux command-line utility. New format support
Version 7.0: OpenCL support. Speedup. Metrics organized
Version 3.0: GPU support, new metrics
Version 2.7.3: Vista & Windows 7 support
Version 2.5: New features implimentation