A powerful sound card based multi-function virtual instrument software. It contains Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Dynamic Signal Analyzer, Multimeter, Frequency Counter, Data Logger, Waterfall Plot, Spectrogram, LCR Meter, Device Test Plan, Vibrometer
Version: 3.3Multi-Instrument is a powerful multi-function virtual instrument software. It supports a variety of hardware ranging from sound cards to proprietary ADC & DAC hardware such as NI DAQmx cards. Functions includes:
License: Free To Try $499.95
Operating System: Windows
- Oscilloscope: Dual-trace waveform, Waveform addition, subtraction & multiplication, Lissajous Pattern, signal recording,digital filtering.
- Spectrum Analyzer: Amplitude spectrum, octave analysis(1/1,1/3,1/6,1/12,1/24,1/48,1/96), frequency compensation, frequency weighting (A,B,C,ITU-R 468), peak hold, linear/exponential average, measurement of THD, THD+N, SNR, SINAD, Noise Level, IMD, Bandwidth, Crosstalk, peaks, harmonics, phase spectrum, auto/cross correlation, coherence function, transfer function, impulse response. Support 55 window functions & window overlap.
- Signal Generator: Function/Multitone/Arbitrary waveform/Burst tone/MLS/DTMF/Musical scale/White noise/Pink noise generation, frequency/amplitude sweep, fade in/out.
- Multimeter: voltmeter, sound pressure level meter(dB, dBA, dBB, dBC), frequency counter, RPM meter, counter, duty cycle meter, F/V converter, cycle mean/RMS, vibrometer.
- Spectrum 3D Plot: waterfall and spectrogram.
- Data Logger: long time data logging function for 129 derived variables, including RMS value, etc. Up to eight data logger windows can be opened and each window can trace up to 8 variables.
- LCR meter: It is used to measure the value of an inductor, a capacitor or a resistor, or the impedance of a network of them.
- Device Test Plan: It provides a mechanism for you to configure and conduct your own device test steps. It takes the advantage of the sound cards (or other ADC / DAC device's) capability of simultaneous input & output, to generate a stimulus to the Device Under Test (DUT) and acquire the response from that device at the same time. Different stimuli can be generated and the response can be analyzed in different ways. Visit www.virtins.com for further details.
Version 3.3: Updated to support new USB DSOs from Virtins Technology