Multi-Language for Visual Studio provides an easy way to localize to Windows Forms, ASP.NET, WPF and C++/MFC projects, with automatic discovery of texs defined in designer windows and in the program source code, Excel export and online translation.
Version: 6.00.0.0004Multi-Language for Visual Studio provides an easy way to add localization to Windows Forms, ASP.NET, WPF, Windows Store and C++/MFC projects.
License: Free To Try $125.00
Operating System: Windows
It is fully integrated into Visual Studio and runs in dockable tool window.
These are some of the major features:
- automatic detection of text strings in your project, including texts in the user interface (for example in the form designer or an ASP page) and texts in the source code
- stores translations in a project database in XML format
- selection of individual texts for translation
- hiding texts which do not require translation
- add comments to texts as an aid to translation
- simple grid editor with one column per language
- export to Excel or OpenOffice spreadsheet for professional translation
- import completed translations back from the spreadsheet
- automatic online translation with Microsoft or Google translators (subject to support for specific combination of languages). This is a great way to make a quick demonstration version in another language, but not suitable for a released product.
- global database of reusable translations (translation memory)
- support for different project types (Windows Forms, ASP.NET, WPF, MFC)
- support for different programming languages (C#, VB.NET, C++, unmanaged C++)
- generates supporting code automatically
- can add support for switching between language at runtime
- can add a language selection dialog to the project
- support for far eastern languages
- select or hide texts in the source code with regular expressions, matching either the contents of the text string, or the surrounding code on the same line
Version 6.00.0.0004: Visual Studio Add-In converted to a Visual Studio Package