MultiSync is a free modular program to synchronize calendars, addressbooks and other PIM data between programs.
Version: 0.82MultiSync is a free modular program to synchronize calendars, addressbooks and other PIM data between programs on your computer and other computers, mobile devices, PDAs or cell phones. MultiSync works on any Gnome platform, such as Linux.
Operating System: Linux
Currently MultiSync has plugins for
· Ximian Evolution synchronization, supporting calendar, ToDos and contacts. Multisync also support Evolution 2
· IrMC Mobile Client synchronization (supported by e.g. SonyEricsson T68i/T610/Z600, Siemens S55 phones etc.) via Bluetooth or IR on Linux, or cable connection.
· Windows CE / Pocket PC synchronization. This plugin is part of the SynCE project, and can be downloaded there.
· Opie and Zaurus synchronization.
· SyncML support (supported by e.g. SonyEricsson P800/P900 and many other phones and devices, for example the SyncML server Sync4j). SyncML also allows you to do remote connection of two MultiSync programs via an encrypted connection over the net.
· Palm synchronization.
· LDAP synchronization.
· Backup of your PIM data.