* Manages, stores, and prints the information your life may depend on. * Runs on most platforms as a browser-based app - but doesn't need Internet access. * Easier than do-it-yourself methods and more private than a hosted service.
Version: 1.28My Own Medical Info manages, stores, and prints the information your life may depend on.
License: Free To Try $8.00
Operating System: Windows
What it does for you:
- Even if you can't speak for yourself, ensure that medical personnel get the data needed to treat you properly.
- Avoid duplicate or conflicting treatments by ensuring each of your doctors knows about the others - and what they are doing.
- Makes sure important details aren't forgotten when explaining your medical status to a new caregiver.
- Specially designed to track your Doctors, Emergency Contacts, Medications, Pharmacies, Medical History/Conditions, Immunization, and Insurance.
How it works:
- Uses a single data/app file that doesn't require installation.
- Runs on most desktops and laptops as a browser-based app - but doesn't need Internet access.
- Custom tabular and form-based input makes it easier and more reliable than do-it-yourself methods.
- Locally stored data avoids privacy issues that hosted medical record services may have.
- Includes Undo and Redo buttons that let you change your mind and easily fix mistakes.
- A built-in PDF generator provides high-quality printable output - in addition to the standard print function.
- Includes an AES encryption option for enhanced privacy.
- Can export data to a delimited text file (for use by other applications
Version 1.28: This is the first released version of the program.