My SCUBA Diary is a free, lightweight logbook to manage your dives. Designed to minimize distractions and only include features that a recreational diver really needs to keep memories alive.
Version: 3.1My SCUBA Diary is a free, lightweight logbook to manage your dives. It is ideal for anyone who prefers simplicity and efficiency over complex features and functions.
Operating System: Linux
Designed to minimize distractions it only include features that a recreational diver really needs to keep memories alive.
My SCUBA Diary imports dive data directly from your dive computer. It can also import any existing dive logs from Suunto Dive Manager.
The application is giving you freedom of choice in how you display and export your dive information. The logbook supports multiple units of measure and date formats. All data can be printed out or exported to PDF in several page formats using customizable HTML templates.
Besides that, My SCUBA Diary provides rating and search capabilities that let you filter and find your dives based on multiple criteria.
It also calculates a variety of statistics, including SAC rate trends, for any selection of items from your logbook.
- date, time, location and site
- length of the dive
- average and maximum depth
- bottom temperature
- used cylinder and gas mix
- SAC rate
- diver's notes
- buddy's name
- dive profile with marked ascend speed violations and other events
Dive statistics include:
- average and maximum depth
- average SAC
- average, longest and total dive time
- average bottom temperature
- plot of the SAC trend over the selected dives
Search and filter functionality:
- search by dive computer
- search by location, site, notes and buddy
- search by range of dates, dive times and depths
- search by gas mix and decompression events
- search by dive rating
- support for multiple user profiles
- user defined gear repositories
- user defined and editable dives
- multiple units of measure
- import from DM
- export to PDF and printing in A4/A5 formats using customizable templates
- automatic update notifications
Version 3.1: Fixed a sporadic issue with importing and restoring dives from an existing database. Improved SAC rate computation. Fixed a minor issue with dive notes.
Version 3.0: Added support for many new dive computers. Fixed connection issues preventing download from several computer models (e.g. Suunto EON Core). Improved reliability of device connection and data download process. Improved import from Suunto Dive Manager 4/5 databases.
Version 2.6: Allowed editing of existing gear items. Minor improvements.
Version 2.5: Added support for the latest 'libdivecomputer' library (v0.5.x) which includes many fixes and support for new devices. Improved dive download - retrieve cylinder information from device. Minor improvements.